• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My 3ds screen keeps going black?

Mao

hvc
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mother's Day Carnation
う
森
ぶ
ど
Chocolate Cake
Pink Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Pokéball
When I play animal crossing, now and then my screen would go black for a few seconds and then back onto my game. I don't know if this happens with any other of my softwares but right now it's only ac.

Does anyone know why it's happening or does anyone have it? :L I close and open the lid of my screen quite often so is that why? Or it's also when I open the lid, it takes a while for everything to load back on. I'm just kinda worried now haha

Btw, if this is in the wrong place please report it so a mod can move it ^^'

Last edited:
I have 2 different 3ds and 2 cartridges of the AC game and I've never had this happen. My guess would be the 3ds? I don't think the game could do this.

When I play animal crossing, now and then my screen would go black for a few seconds and then back onto my game. I don't know if this happens with any other of my softwares but right now it's only ac.

Does anyone know why it's happening or does anyone have it? :L I close and open the lid of my screen quite often so is that why? Or it's also when I open the lid, it takes a while for everything to load back on. I'm just kinda worried now haha

Btw, if this is in the wrong place please report it so a mod can move it ^^'

It could be caused by a damaged connection between the screen and the DS due to the often closing, but I doubt that's the case since they are build for that. Another possibility could be that your DS's memory (or the SD card) is a bit full. Much like a computer it'll slow down when it's memory is too full.

It could be caused by a damaged connection between the screen and the DS due to the often closing, but I doubt that's the case since they are build for that.

Even though they're made for it, it is a common issue with the 3DS. I'd be willing to bet it's a connection issue, probably the ribbon cable.

Hmm, thanks ^o^ It only started since I downloaded 2 demos. Thank you to all tips/suggestions :3

Back