• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My Animal Crossing Life #2

Imnotcrazyhopefully

Nameless Bean
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Yep. I'm still doing this. Now, I know what you might be thinking. "Jack. Your last Animal Crossing Life was lame. What even are these? Why are you doing them?" Well, hold your horses, I'll tell you!

I'm bored and lonely. Yeah, I know, lame reason. But honestly, it's true. In real life, I don't have many friends. I'll admit that. But here... well, here I'm surrounded by a community of loving and awesome people. People who get me. People who I can just have a casual conversation with without ever having to bring up my past. So, I'm gonna keep doing these. Also, it's a great way to procrastinate homework. ;)

Anyway, today in Animal Crossing was the Harvest Festival. Yes, I'm fully aware it's nearing Christmas. But I really like to time travel, ok? Gotta get those hybrids. But yes, the Harvest Festival. I only did one go of it, but it was pretty fun. Got some cool items, did some small tasks, whatevers. But to me, it was more just annoying I couldn't build any PWPs or work for Brewster. Also, I FINALLY finished clearing out my secret storage room. I'm finally ready to decorate, except I'm too nervous. I don't even know where to start! Oh well. It'll come to me eventually. Just like that homework I've been procrastinating all day. Welp. Guess I'm going to fail that test that's worth half my grade.
Ok! That's all for today. See you next time!

Back