• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Avatars

SL92

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
As soon as I put up my Excitebike avatar (<<<<<), I got immediate response from a few people. I have a large collection of simple avatars, which I spend little time on because they ARE only avatars, but I feel I should show you some of the better ones.

Go ahead and use them, but don't say you made them

:p

excitebikeia7.png
icehockeygl9.png
linkvr7.gif

mariojq4.png
metroidkh6.png
n64fourou5.png

pacmancz4.gif
soniccn1.gif
spaceinvaderseq1.png

surprisecl6.png
toadzz0.png
toadkartxe9.png

dksr7.png
kirbypy5.png
kirbysuckix0.png

gengar2xm7.png

Yeah, thats about one-third of them. They look pretty good grouped together like that. I tried to replicate what they did on Tetris DS, if you haven't figured it out. Maybe I could get someone to put all of them in a default avatar gallery...

Pretty sweet. I don't like the pacman one though...

I call the Link avy.

:D or you could make a DK one.

:eek:

List of people and their preferences:
Snoopdogga: Mario/Toad
TK: Pac-Man
Me: Excitebike (I like them all, of course)
JJH: Ice Hockey
Justin: Metroid
Copper: Sonic
Koehler: Toad
(Just to let everyone know who likes what, if I missed you, PM me)

To do list:
RCR
Yoshi
Duck Hunt

If I missed one, PM me.

Yeah, Sonic 3 is one of my favorite games, and I always wondered what he did when I paused the game :lol:

Nice. The first four in my opinion are the best, but they all look pretty good.

I'd like to use the Sonic one as my avatar if that is ok with you. It just looks awesome!

^_^

I call the metroid on for use as my icon on IM.

OddCrazyMe said:
Pretty sweet. I don't like the pacman one though...

I call the ]
*cries in the corner* JEEZ, that's the one i use for my msn! Well, actually, it's a still one, which I like a lot more than the animated one.

:lol: Yeah, everyone can use the avatar they feel suits them, just don't say you made them

:p

I love the Mario one even though I'm considering changing it to another character soon. Would you be able to make a Toad one?

:)

Snoopdogga said:
I love the Mario one even though I'm considering changing it to another character soon. Would you be able to make a Toad one?

Great idea, and I'm also making a DK one. Requests are welcome, I'll make them if I can.

Snoopdogga said:

I'd use the Toad one. Maybe you could make a Kirby one.

toadzz0.png
toadkartxe9.png

Here's two more for my Toad loving friends =P
By the way, Toad is the real star of the "Super Mario" series.

I don't know if this really fits in, but your collection there might look even better with a coughgengaronecough...

Thanks for letting me use one of your avatars you made it looks sweet! And also you really should consider making more of these for they seem to become a hit a The Bell Tree right now sort of like a fad

;)

Unfortunately, my brother is on the computer so I have to use my Wii browser

-_- I'll start with DK and Kirby, and then try coughgengarcough and RCR ones. River City Ransom pwns all, btw. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Back