• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My experience on Pokemon Sun & Moon so far

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I have played Pokemon games before, but they were only spin-offs. Pokemon Sun & Moon is actually the first main series Pokemon game I have actually played. I even got started on it. Before the game came out, I was never a Pokemon player, but now that I am playing, I am in the club.

And yes, you guys may have known me as someone who likes playing the female character when there is a male and female option, but this time, I have to be honest about who I am. My Pokemon trainer is a male, and has the same name I do, no nickname, no other name, but my real name.

The game I got was Pokemon Sun, and my starter pokemon was Popplio, the sea lion. My first captured Pokemon was a Pikipek. I named my Popplio "Sapphire", and my Pikipek "Tweat" (a portmenteau of "tweet" and "treat"). Unfortunately, they are no longer in their first forms. I have been training them all day to the point where they are evolved. But they aren't at their final forms yet.

As I play this game, I am trying to come up with a team of mostly Psychic, Water, and Ice Pokemon, but right now, I am working on training what I have right now (Brionne, Trumbeak, Kadabra, and Magnemite). I haven't even started the trials yet, but I am having fun.

Just letting you know, I now play Pokemon, so if you want to play Pokemon with me, I am willingly to play, but only in Sun and Moon.

Sun and Moon will be my second Pokemon game, I grew up without much money so we didn't get the consoles and games but collected the cards and watched the show, we'd get Pokemon stuff for Christmas and I still have a "Pokedex" I got in the 90's, so I've always been a big fan, but my first game was Pokemon X and honestly, I wasn't a huge fan. The story didn't seem super interesting and I lost interest after playing for a few days so I gave it to my boyfriend.

But with Sun and Moon I have felt a new excitement for it, seeing all the stuff about it and how it wont just be the normal Pokemon and stuff and how there's the whole Island thing too, I got really interested again so I pre-ordered it and just got it yesterday in the mail and I am going to be playing it with my boyfriend starting tomorrow so we can keep each other interested and have something fun to play together.

But it's neat to know there's someone else who likes pokemon but is just now getting into the games, I've had lots of people tell me I can't be a true Pokemon fan because I didn't play all the early games. :/

I've been playing pokemon since I was in 6th grade. I was really into pokemon until I was in 8th grade.

I started with Sapphire for the GBA, which I now have 250+ hours on.

I also play Pearl, but I'm not as big of a fan of this game as I am of Sapphire.

I really like the newer games, but I never get them. Like, the remake for Sapphire is really awesome but I guess it doesn't have the same feel as the old games do.

I have said numerous times in the past that I would get White version, X version, and now Moon version, but I'm not really going to get them. If Nintendo makes a remake for Diamond I might get that, but it's not a definite.

I guess I think it's more fun to watch others have fun with the games. I'll just stick with Animal Crossing and Super Mario 64 and all those games...

Back