• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My First Blog Entry

That Marshal Fangirl

Some Long For Longevity
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Cool Heart Balloon
Fresh Heart Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Glam Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Not sure what to put here, but oh well. Everything is normal in Canaan and Diamond. Still happy with Canaan but I'm not sure how to progress with Diamond. Its villagers are amazing but the town is still pathless and unorganized. I'm thinking of a pastel or gemstone type theme for it. I'll need lots of gardening supplies though, so those will be a pain to obtain. Diamond is useful for getting villagers in and out for my friends, though. pinkcotton has been able to obtain quite a few dreamies from me because of Diamond's unfinished state. Canaan isn't suited to this purpose because if I don't plot reset, the villager moves onto my flowers or trees (I'm looking at you, Merengue). Also, the sense of pride I feel when I look at the cheap amiibo cards of popular villagers I obtained from eBay before the update or randomly is amazing. I got Marshal's and Merengue's for $1.50 each and Ankha's for $2. I also got Julian's, Marina's, Lucky's, Maple's, and Phoebe's in random packs. Regrettably, I spent $5 on Diana's. I love her to death so it was worth it in the end, but I disliked spending that much on one card. If you really want an unholy amount spent on amiibo cards though, I spent $34 on my Sanrio ones. Why have you forsaken us, Nintendo?! Regardless, I feel lucky to have them due to their short supply and high demand. Will anyone even read this? I doubt it. Anyway, that was my first blog entry.

Back