• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My first camper

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I build my campsite 2 days ago and today someone put up a tent. I currently have 8 villagers and I want this camper to move in. What do I do, how long does he stay? I must have him. :eek:

Keep talking to them/playing games until they pop up the question to move in. If they say no, repeat process until they will say they'll move in. They'll stay in your town like a normal villager until they want to move out.

Hmm... this'll cost me some serious cash if I keep losing. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

He already offered to stay after 3 games if I win in charades, which is easy since I did plenty of those games at Halloween. ;)

Thank you~

Last edited:
Did you know my first camper was Marshal. I had 10 villagers. ;-; Anyways, keep talking to him :3

oh, it's Walker. Had him before I resetted so I'm glad he's back. A lazy bum like Beau, if only I also had Stitches... The entire town would succumb in the endless discussions about food. :D

Last edited:
New day, but no new plot of land has been bought whilst my camper said to move in. Does it take a few days?

Usually it takes two days, sometimes three. (He needs to go back home and pack up and whatnot)
I hope you enjoy Walker. Congrats c:

Last edited:
Back