• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My first computer art..um hm..

Phantom Guardian Ash

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Alright everyone this is my first ever computer art.
This is my first PAINTING-COMPUTER Art.
I do sigs and all that but this is my first drawing something.
And really liking it.

Please give me your ratings your true ratings please.

24mvreq.png

Ok....you asked me for my true rating so I'm not gonna sugar coat it YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CANNOT GET MAD AT ME FOR THIS, YOU ASKED ME FOR IT. Thats horrible. The lines are shaky the font is plain and overlaps the image, there isn't any antianalising except for on his chin. There are gappes in colour, you drew out of the lines, and his facial excpressions are exctremally poor. And whats with the no colour for his skin?

I'm sorry but thats what I really think.

Yes yes thank you JJ, very good rating. And yea its very poor I knew from the moment.

its that I drew it in the computer.

Im not an expert in drawing later on tonight ill be done
with a sig. so you might like that who knows.

Phantom Guardian Ash said:
Yes yes thank you JJ, very good rating. And yea its very poor I knew from the moment.

its that I drew it in the computer.

Im not an expert in drawing later on tonight ill be done
with a sig. so you might like that who knows.
I'm sure eventually you'll get better. But I and many people have found, its not usually the better idea to post your first stuff.

Next time you draw something like that, use darker lines, and fill in the spaces with something lighter so it looks shaded.

Back