• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My First Day at the Tree!

The Bell Master

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey, guys! I'm The Bell Master, and I'm new to The Bell Tree. I've been playing Animal Crossing for quite some time now, and I finally decided to join a forum!

Now to get you guys up to speed. Today would be my.... let me think... 734th day! Wow! Anyways, I think I should tell you about my town and I. I reside in a small town named New Port, where I'm the mayor. I've been spending some time in it, and have only recently started landscaping. I've created a 'Flower Production Plant', as I like to call it. It has lot's of Black roses, and a couple Blue and Purple roses. I also have a small area of Bamboo trees, where I harvest Bamboo Shoots every few days. I have much more I could talk (or write) about, but I think you COULD just visit my dream!

Today, I rearranged some of my flowers. Over the past couple of days, I've been trying to organize my garden, make it more lively, and I think it's starting to come together! I also visited a person named caweesh, and we played some Hide and Seek! I also found a famous mushroom, and I found out it sells for 16 K! I also caught a few doarado, and, since I STILL haven't completed my fish and bug collections, I added the Gar to my museum!

I think that's all for today.... I'll be back tomorrow! Thanks for reading! :p

Back