• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing My first design, I hope you like it~♥[TAKING REQUESTS]

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Heres my first pro design, it's a dress that I copied of the internet(that's okay right?0.0)

The dress that I copied:
null_zpse9ecae0d.jpg

null_zps9c96b4b8.jpg

My attempt:
null_zps78f83521.jpg

null_zps93182e4f.jpg

null_zpsd55cc734.jpg

null_zps863eed28.jpg

So here you go, you can have it now xD it isn't the best but I'd improve in the future!:D

Thanks for reading, enjoy the dress, bye~♥

- - - - -

Taking requests for free! Send me a picture and I'll see what I can do!:)

Last edited:
Great job Ruby! :) And yeah I think heaps of people get their inspiration from real life dresses.

Thanks everyone!^-^

Taking requests~

Do you play Zelda? I need some toon Zelda patterns for my Hyrule town

Note (Not outfits)

Last edited:
Haha no because it won't be as good as you're probably expecting xD

Oh well I can't find any examples I'll go try to make them myself thanks anyways!

As crazy or as dumb as this sounds, could you do a QR code for a strawberry? xD I need a new town flag ^o^ Or a strawberry cake, soft serve ice cream (prefer this more than ice cream, I don't know why... the shape of the cone? o_o) Or anything cute, really ;) Whatevers easiest for you! Thanks is advance :3 Also, I love the dress! I think I'll use it, if it's ok :eek:

Last edited:
As crazy or as dumb as this sounds, could you do a QR code for a strawberry? xD I need a new town flag ^o^ Or a strawberry cake, soft serve ice cream (prefer this more than ice cream, I don't know why... the shape of the cone? o_o) Or anything cute, really ;) Whatevers easiest for you! Thanks is advance :3 Also, I love the dress! I think I'll use it, if it's ok :eek:

Your request is done, it's really bad though because I did it in a moving car.

Back