• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My First Encounter with Pascal

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
March 22, 2015
View attachment 235401
This is the mayor's alter ego, Dunq (short for Dunquixote) and his first encounter with Pascal.

This is my favorite statement that Pascal made because while I think it's funny, I don't find the concept of putting a prison on a moon to be something that will never become possible in the future. As a matter of fact, I think that at one point in time, the concept might be discussed.

Attachments

• HNI_0034.JPG
    HNI_0034.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 108
Rosie :);bt10634 said:
holy ****, whenever pascal comes up I gasp because he scares the hell out of me

Hehe. ^^. I honestly can't remember how I reacted when I saw him pop up for the first time. I know I was caught off guard because when I found my first scallop, I expected to take it to the museum, but nope, this little mooch pops up out of nowhere (or so it seemed). Seriously, I love him though; he's funny and he's cute :p. Now, when my character finds a scallop, I think I hold my breath a little, waiting for him to pop up; sometimes he doesn't (even though it would be my first scallop for the day) so, when he does, I get a little excited and say "Yay! It's Pascal." :p

Back