• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My first full day of Animal Crossing Wifi

Krazy Karl

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hey guys, this was my first active day on TBT forums and on Wifi too! I have taken some screen shots for you guys to look at, some of them where me messing around in my village, others are from other villages. I hope you like them. :D

Bon Voyage Snowball - I was mad when this happend, but it looked cool so I took a picture of it, I watched the snowball get smaller as it drifted down-stream.
RUU_0001.jpg

Well I'm not going down to get it... - My fishing bubble fell off the top of the waterfall while I was fishing, it seemed odd to me, and cool aswell.
RUU_0002.jpg

SILENCE - I went to the theater to see a show, there are some noisy people in the theater theater these days... How rude?
RUU_0003.jpg

The show - Boo! It smelled! He was trying to tell some 'jokes', but they where awful, just look how frightend he looks...
RUU_0004.jpg

I can clap! - While in the theater, I learned how to clap! It was an odd happening, but it was the first emotion I ever learnt!
RUU_0005.jpg

Chilling out - I was at a friends village, and my bubble fell off another waterfall! Gosh!
RUU_0006.jpg

A mystery... - We where out for a stroll around another one of my friends villages when we came across a scene, who could of commited the most devilish crime in the history of Animal Crossing...?
RUU_0007.jpg

Left out... - My friends where doing their own thing when I found them, so I spent a minuit to look up into the sky...
RUU_0008.jpg

EEK! - I got trapped in a ring of holes! Pushing snow into the holes with my feet however, showed no affect of filling them...
RUU_0009.jpg

Eww... - I was at a friends house, decided to look through his draws and oh my gosh! It was disgusting!!!
RUU_0011.jpg

Back flip - I did a backflip! Woot! Also, have a look at my snazy friend code!
RUU_0012.jpg

I hope you enjoyed these screenshots from my first day, however, note that I did these for fun, and for a record of my adventures in Animal Crossing : City Folk, and I don't care if you don't like them.

OK sorry. I don't like the Mii feature on the Wii either, it doesn't seem... Normal, get what I mean?

The day I spent playing Wi-Fi with Karl was my first Wi-Fi experience too.
Yay! I feel famous for some reason. xD

Travis I don't know your Animal Crossing guy's name lol... Where you Aaron?
Thanks for the nice comments by the way everyone!

Krazy Karl said:
Travis I don't know your Animal Crossing guy's name lol... Where you Aaron?
Thanks for the nice comments by the way everyone!
Yea. I was Aaron. I was the only one with the golden shovel :O

Back