• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My first Gracie fashion check

insaneluzer

Nooklings Shopaholic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
I had my first visit from Gracie today! She was quite intimidating at first, I must admit. :eek:

I did good meeting the "iconic" requirement, but she said I didn't have a specific "focal point," whatever that means. How do you get her to approve of your focal point? Well, anyway I passed and that's what matters! She gave me a pink argyle shirt as a reward and I'm now going around my village struttin' my stuff in this awesome Gracie shirt. :D

Congrats on passing.

Gracie has visited me 3 times in my first town and 2 in my second town.

She rewarded me with her UGLY Gracie line furniture. I would have loved to get a piece of clothing.

The day following her visit ---Re- Tail was buying furniture. I sold that ugly piece of furniture and made a small fortune.

You pass either way even if she doesn't approve of your focal point. I think to have her approve of it you have to have all your clothes, including socks and shoes, be of the "iconic" look but I'm not too sure.

You pass either way even if she doesn't approve of your focal point. I think to have her approve of it you have to have all your clothes, including socks and shoes, be of the "iconic" look but I'm not too sure.

No, you don't have to have everything from the theme she asks for. You should just have as many pieces as possible be of that theme. There are themes that are considered clashing though that you shouldn't mix. For example, if she wants flashy, don't use any official or basic themed items or you'll fail the fashion check.

The fashion check I did last time (my 3rd one - 1 more left!) was flashy. I decided to do the jester set, but realized I didn't have the pants. I used some blue warm-up pants that are sporty and she said I passed and gave me another Gracie furniture item.

Congrats on passing.

Gracie has visited me 3 times in my first town and 2 in my second town.

She rewarded me with her UGLY Gracie line furniture. I would have loved to get a piece of clothing.

The day following her visit ---Re- Tail was buying furniture. I sold that ugly piece of furniture and made a small fortune.

I believe if you have three pieces of clothing matching the theme she asked you to dress she'll give you clothing.

If you have 4 or more then she'll give you furniture.

(unless you're wearing a style which clashes with the theme and counts as instant fail, then you get nothing regardless of how many pieces of clothing of the themed outfit you have on)

No, you don't have to have everything from the theme she asks for. You should just have as many pieces as possible be of that theme. There are themes that are considered clashing though that you shouldn't mix. For example, if she wants flashy, don't use any official or basic themed items or you'll fail the fashion check.

The fashion check I did last time (my 3rd one - 1 more left!) was flashy. I decided to do the jester set, but realized I didn't have the pants. I used some blue warm-up pants that are sporty and she said I passed and gave me another Gracie furniture item.

Ah yes, I meant for the focal point only. I've already passed my Gracie fashion checks and I never wore a full set of clothes she asked for^^ Good luck with your last fashion check!

Congratulations!!
I've passed two fashion checks so far, I'm just waiting for her to come again and she hasn't appeared for almost four weeks now.
Good luck with the rest of your fashion checks :)

yay! i just had my first fashion check a few days ago. i kinda cheated and used thonky's guide for it.

Hehe, I passed 3 already.

First was cute, second was official, and today's was iconic. Pretty easy considering I have tons of clothes and I TT.

Back