• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

my first sig

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Reminds me of Steak & Shake for some reason.

:p
sry for the double post, but;
yea, it does kinda look like the tiles you see in steak n' shake, but you can see those knds of tiles in old diners too.

OddCrazyMe said:
Actually it is perfect size. You can't have anything else in though.
yea, I made it that way, and
@ wolf: I knew that it was going to be close or at teh sig limit, but I wanted to have a big sig for once anyways.

@ everyone: thanks for the compliments, once I learn more about photoshop I may open a shop.

Lone_Wolf said:
large sigs are great.Mostly everyone doesn't like storm sig limit.
I like the limits, because it is larger than the Nsider limit, plus it allows for some decent detail in the sig.

Default pattern fill from PhotoShop, right?

I hate to say it, but that was not a good choice for a pattern. It is a bad pattern to begin with. It would look better with just a plain white background.

Mino said:

I hate to say it, but that was not a good choice for a pattern. It is a bad pattern to begin with. It would look better with just a plain white background.
Um... the point of it is to be confusing...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Mino said:

Um... the point of it is to be confusing...
....yea, its a defualt pattern, but since it's my first sig, I think I was justgoing to keep it simple for now, also the better version of photoshop is on my computer at school, so I do most of my editing there.

Back