• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

my humble art dump (i dont draw often lmao)

eggie_

they/them | the sleepiest egg
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Lemon-up
Mother's Day Carnation
White Lily
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
hi i do traditional art and am in highschool and i wanted somewhere to archive it that wasnt twitter or insta, so!! here i am!
image0.jpg

this is my hand that i drew and never finished shading and probs never will ✨its the first drawing i made in my art class!!
image0.jpg

sketches of leg to foot perspective drawing
image0.jpg

finished version
(idk why its flipped but im too lazy to rotate it and its the only one with a signature so)
image0.jpg

this is a watercolor (my first watercolor painting!!) and i sadly dont have the finished the version of it )):
the hot air balloon is meant to look like a candy corn and the one in the background a kinder egg. lol. i really liked how most of this one turned out, like im happy with the flat wash of the air balloon and how the brush strokes on the mountains ended up coming through very well, but im mad at the big ugly empty yellow spot urgh!
image0.jpg

ill continue adding to this as i draw more <3 okay bye

- - links to other posts - -
> 7/12/20 <
> 9/12/20 <
> 6/20/21 <​

Last edited:
homie i can’t even draw a proper circle and you’re out here being talented? like who gave you the rigHt- 😍

Were y’all’s taking a basic anatomy course at college for your first art class? Cuz those look amazing! The one art class I took had us outline a MESS as our first exercise lol. Keep up the good work!

Traditional art, digital art, I don't think of one more superior to the other, but there's just something about art on paper and/or canvas. I don't know if it's the grittiness it has or what. Good job!

Traditional art, digital art, I don't think of one more superior to the other, but there's just something about art on paper and/or canvas. I don't know if it's the grittiness it has or what. Good job!
I tend to prefer my art in digital form as the final product BUT it always looks better when I get the base set up traditionally. I also think that either form tends to produce excellent results.

you all are so nice wtf 😭 i honestly didnt expect anyone to go through my art dump lol! glad you all like it though <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im gonna dump a bunch more old stuff, this is all dating from middle school - freshman year of highschool
image0.jpg

ferret sketch
too lazy to rotate it again sorry lmao
i think this one was 8th grade? lol im kinda sad i didnt finish this one it started really cute!
image1.jpg

raccoon i also never finished
i got frustrated with the eyes + ears so i stopped lol
image2.jpg

not completely sure of the time frame of this one. most likely the end of 7th? i dunno
enjoy the little cloud dudes tho
image3.jpg

this one is from seventh grade! i was going through a huge phase where i pretty much ONLY drew cats. i was getting pretty frustrated with how the details on the brow, nose wrinkles, + eye were turning out so i blew up the photo and sketched it a little larger - thats why theres two!
another drawing from my class-
image0.jpg

this is a side portrait of a classmate i started and never finished. maybe ill shade it soon!
we were learning about proportions of the face from the side - apparently the length from your ear -> eye -> jaw is all equal and forms a triangle (you can still see the one i drew)
pretty neat huh
i also found some doodles where i was messing with some alcohol markers + learning how they worked
image3.jpg

pirate pika
(i had to scribble out some writing bc it had personal info)
image1.jpg

everything here is colored with copics i got as hand-me-downs!! dont mind all my little swatches haha
i tried rendering skin tones with them for the first time and i think it turned out okay. (just ignore the guys eyelashes and brows ik theyre messed up i did them quickly sdtcvgbh)
image0.jpg

ugly chicken to much cleaner looking chicken 🐔

thank you for making it through all of that lol. ill post actual art next but i just wanted to get all the old dumpy sketches out of the way <3
k bye ✨

image0.jpg

9/11/20
i really wanted to start drawing monsters from monster hunter - and ive been wanting to try charcoal for so long!!
so here's a nargacuga i sketched with a hard charcoal stick :)
it was definitely challenging working with charcoal for the first time, it was difficult to get some of those fine details bc the stick kept getting duller and duller as i drew lol. also his chest ended up looking more like a shoulder so,, if i redrew him i think i'd have to include the elbow and make the chest look like an actual chest lol
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg

6/20/21

art that i have been working on for the past year/year and a half

i started drawing a lot less and sinking into video games a lot more bc of covid :^) as such i only have a small amount of art to dump here this time. but i have been trying to get back into drawing. anyways, the art (sorry for crap camera quality :[ im trying to figure out ways to scan my art):
image0.jpg

9/17/20
this is a drawing of a friend's bunny i made :]

image1.jpg

9/18/20
these are 3 animals that i drew sketches of and then painted with watercolor. i tried to use only 1 color for each of the animals, and then a contrasting color for the background. (i did, however, use 2 different greens on the wolf - sap green as highlights, a more blue green as shadow.) i wanted to mess with color contrast and color temperature a bit.
(and sorry for the weird rotation again lol)

- - after that, there's a big gap in my drawings - -

image3.jpg

1/1/21
this is the first full page in my sketchbook ive made in quite a while. i tried to draw a pukei-pukei from monster hunter - never finished it though! did the background in colored pencil and watercolor. it looks a lot prettier when you can see the detail and how vibrant the colors actually are though :[
i don't think ill ever finish this pukei-pukei, but i had tons of fun with him!! also had a lot of fun doodling in the lush jungle background uwu

image4.jpg

5/30/21
this is my most recent drawing. just a lil mushroom, a smol lil guy, just a fungi
i want to paint some mushrooms!! i think this will be my next project. a bunch of lil shrooms

image2.jpg

bonus doodle! date unknown - late 2020. help me name him please :]

Back