• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

my media project.

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mediaprojectwr1.swf

Angus Goes to Washington... I don't really know why I gave it that title, it isn't related at all to be honest, I just felt like calling it that.

I had to do this thingy for my media class... so i figured i'd show it to you all.

I spent a couple hours on it, and ended up butchering it making it 36 fps to fit the required time frame... it looked better at 12, but whatever.

I also stripped the sound out and the credits page for obvious reasons:

1. the sound sucks.
2. personal info.

it'll prolly take a minute or two to load, so don't freak out.

I don't really get the whole robot killing a robotic dog that has blood thing, but it's pretty cool =O

[quote="Shadow_] I don't really get the whole robot killing a robotic dog that has blood thing, but it's pretty cool =O [/quote]
He stole his bellybutton.

hey can you send me the .fla file of that? I'd like to see how you made it, I might be able to help you with it.

I love that stickman-ish robot-ish guy...very fun.

:p

And yes...Very violent. Though the dog only had 1 leg to begin with...

Back