• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My Medieval Town!

Isnt-it-pretty

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ancient Candle
Dream Address: 4A00-0033-97BA

Hello, I've been working on my medieval themed town for awhile now, and I've decided that to work on my writing skills, I will be posting short stories about the happenings within the town.

It is still a work in progress as I finish rooms of houses and the landscaping, but I have the basics all done.

Now I will post the four characters of the village, along with my list of NPC villagers.

Alrinia - Mayor of Spirit. Alrinia is the Tavern owner, and hears most of the gossip in town and interacts the most with villagers. Her husband passed away from the Black Plague a few years before, and she has since started running their Tavern on her own.

Sofia - Lady Sofia is the Queen of Spirit, however she has very little to do with the people. Instead, her majesty spends her days in her beautiful garden. She was the last remaining child of the king, leaving no heir. She married her husband and leaves the governing of the country to him.

Sally - Sally is a nun. She was orphaned as a child when her parents died. Now, she leave in the church with the priest, and helps to take care of the village.

Morrigan - She is a peasant farmer. Like many woman of her class, she works hard to take care of the animals and land, while keeping up with the house.

The villagers currently in my town are Kitty, Knox, Nan, Vic, Sterling, Timbra. Erik, Anicotti and Henry. I don't care much for Henry, but I'm not sure who should replace him, and I know I want Pashmina but I dont have her amiibo card. Hope you follow my town as I finish it and start writing stories.

Back