• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My mission to get every single dreamie free is nearly successfu!♥

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
So I got

Julian - Moved in randomly
Marshal - Campsite - no reset trick
Rosie - free - someone awesome gave me her.
Skye - free - giveaway
Freya - free -giveaway
Molly - giveaway
Willow - moved in randomly
Maple - Free from a friend<3

All I need is:
Fauna and Bunnie - Gonna get free because I'm going I'm getting a second ds and game tomorrow so im resetting millions of time until I have them♥

So I'd like to ask, which is your favourite dream villager youve had for free?^-^

And in the future I'm not ever gonna sell these villagers, I'll just give them away, it's horrible selling something that I didn't even pay for D=

Last edited:
Hard to say, I think Merengue(via campsite) or Fauna(via secondary town). They are both the nicest, cutest villagers I have and also they are pretty hard to get. They are probably my favorite because Normal is my favorite personality.

Last edited:
They are really cute eheh.
Your'e lucky to get them via campsite.

And also thank you Ricardo! I wouldn't of got Rosie if it wasn't for you!!:)

Last edited:
I've gotten nearly all my villagers for free, like Lucky, Bruce, Fauna, Marshal, and Beau from either the camp or really awesome people.
Two random move ins Diana and Kid Cat were kinda like a free ticket to my other dream villagers Marina and Zell.
Ankha I got from a friend, but for only 500k or so, it was steal considering her prices here. xD

My free dreamies were:

Fauna - Original villager.
Rowan - Tumblr adoption.
Rizzo - Tumblr adoption.
Boone - Campsite.
Gwen - Given to me by the very nice Etinceru here on TBT.

Beau's the only one I've paid for so far. It was a manageable trade off though. I'm expecting Marshal to bleed me dry and for Flora to wring out the rest.

Last edited:
Fauna, Julian, Lobo and Hugh were all random move in :) So I was really lucky!
Coco was another campsite one and I bought Daisy for 1million bells. :) I feel very lucky to have gotten so many dream villagers on random occasions. :)

I just got Diana yesterday, from a Streetpass town!! I didn't even know that was possible, but wow was I excited! She is one of my top dreamies, second only to Julian :D

My favourite freebees were from two WONDERFUL volunteers, Fame and Mint.
I got
Pietro and Willow. My shining, wishing stars. They're never leaving! (muhahaha.)

PS, was that some sort of Dollfie or Blythe right there in that animated icon of yours? o: Looks so much like one. xD

O'Hare, Bonbon and Tangy from the campsite
Paula was a random move-in <33

Cheri and Maple and Ozzie. Kind TBTers gave them to me for free ♥
And I got Rodney as a random move-in, so so far all dreamies have been free. But for the rest I think I shall have to splash some cash :3

Last edited:
moe: original 5
maple: original 5
o'hare: random move in
stitches: campsite
agent s: campsite
kid cat: campsite
whitney: campsite
tammy: giveaway

the only one that i didn't get for free is marshal because i traded some of my pixel art for him c:
( i would never pay bells for a dreamie )

I need one more! tom or fang to fill the cranky slot in my town!
( gave away frank last night c: )

Sydney from someone giving them to me for free, and Eugene from the campsite.. Definitely :D

My best are:

Merengue - Original Villager - No resets

Dizzy - Original Villager - No resets

Goldie - Free from my brother's town

Aurora - Free from my brother's town

Marshal - Free - Giveaway
Shep - Trade - Traded my Skye for their Shep!

Last edited:
Back