• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My New Avatar

Kiro

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
avitarzeldatp.png

I just made it. Any comments?

:D

Oh, you're new. Welcome to the Bell Tree!!!!

And the avatar looks great!

;) What program did you use?

EDIT: You're...not new...

:eek:

Gengar said:
Oh, you're new. Welcome to the Bell Tree!!!!

And the avatar looks great!

;) What program did you use?

EDIT: You're...not new...

:eek:
Oh well...I think I should Make my intro thingy. I joined a while ago. I just never got around to posting here. Thanks! I used photoshop. :lol:

to be totally honest, I'm not a fan of it, and I know its been a while since I've been really critical (Seriously, everybody shut the HELL up about it) but seeing as your another good artist I'm sure you can take some critisism. I think that the outter glow of midna and link should be black on full opacity, but on OVERLAY because if you look at the game in the twilight relm everything does have a high contrast dark glow. Also I think that if you wanted to stay true to the game the background would have been more orange/red and the grass would be green, maybe with a gradient overlay on softlight and low opacity or a photo filter, or even both. Anways, its not bad, but its not good either, I hope to see more of your work, and good luck.

JJRamone2 said:
to be totally honest, I'm not a fan of it, and I know its been a while since I've been really critical (Seriously, everybody shut the HELL up about it) but seeing as your another good artist I'm sure you can take some critisism. I think that the outter glow of midna and ]
Thank you. No really I mean it. And since I still have the file here, I'm gonna try that! And Trust me, you'll see more! Thanks for the good comments. I'm also here to improve!

:) :lol:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Eh... its ok. the white glow and grey grass don't match the rest...
I actually think the glow looks fine, but now that you mention it the grass could have a different color.

I dont like it.
The color of the skiy just isnt...right. It reminds me of mint chocolate.
Yes, thats what I think of whenever I look at that avatar.....Mint Chocolate.
You made me hungry.....

Yea, the renders don't really blend with the bg anymore.

:(

This is gonna be an avatar where some people like it some don't.

You can try it and see how it looks, but the renders have an outline of black(I think, or that's what I see), so they won't really blend well.

Ok I think I fixed it. I looked at a screenshot of TP for a bg check and decided to change it a pinch. I also lightened the dark outer glow..if you can call it a glow now that its dark :lol: . I think it's good now. Thanks!

:D

avitarzeldatp3.png

Back