• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My New Sig!

Melvic

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey everyone i tried making sigs awhile ago but they were quite bad (see them below under My frist sig and my second sig)
But ive made a new one taking in consideration of all the things uve sed tell me what u think!
(its the one with the electivire[yellow guy])

GREAT job!

Could you make me a sig?

A picture of giritina and I want it to say { Jake123}

Thanks! If you can make this, please PM me when you're done! Thanks, again!

nice sig...maybe if u keep makin good sigs then u could open up a sig shop =P

pippy1 said:
nice sig...maybe if u keep makin good sigs then u could open up a sig shop =P
Yeah! I DON'T want to rush you! :) If I was kind of rushing you tell me and I will stop! ;)

Lol yeah sure ill try makin ur sig uhm any specific details u want?
lol its gonna be hard coz im so noobie at it
oh well! =D

lol do u mind if i give u a little sig challenge?ok if ur up for it then make a sig witht he details i give u:
pic:any shaymin pic
text:Melvic
backround:black and blue
srry if im bein a bit rude

uhm well since i casnt find any good giratina pics (ill search later) but theres loads of shaymin so ill try your challenge now

but.. im still a bit hesitant about using C4D's and text, but i think its better then my last 2 =D

Back