• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Next Sig is....

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Here:
mariosig1dp7.png

Any tips, suggestions?

:eek: Now I see it! It's good. Very good.

9/10 You're sig looks JJ-class. Just emptier.

Thats preety cool good work OddCrazyMe!

^_^ I can't even make that good of sigs! Only paint ones

-_-

wait...YOU made that? When I first saw it I thought someone else must have but no! You're REALLY improving. MY only suggestion would be to shrink the render so teh whole thing fits in.

Good job!

Fang said:
Wow, I like it alot.

:D

In fact, I want one like it. But, not some clone like fish's hole.
Ok pm what you want with it.

JJ said:
wait...YOU made that? When I first saw it I thought someone else must have but no! You're REALLY improving. MY only suggestion would be to shrink the render so teh whole thing fits in.

Good job!
Thanks.

^_^ It took me a long time to find good texts and brushes for this.

Copper said:
Thats preety cool good work OddCrazyMe!

:) I can't even make that good of sigs! Only paint ones

-_-
Get Gimp than. I could help you learn.

^_^

To everyone else. Thanks!

I belive what I did was made a fractual in the background background and put a grain extract on it or maybe it was the next layer. Than I added a layer and made a yellow background on it. Than I put the sprite in the yellow background layer and added the text.

At least that's what I think I did. I have to mess with it a little more.

:p

Back