• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My not so good sigs

Naruto-ACWiiAdict

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm not good at making Sigs so please don't Comment if you are gonna swear and stuff.
anyway here they are:

<big>more will be coming soon.Have any tips please tell me!!</big>

You should download a graphics programme instead of using an online banner maker :p
But other than that it's good!
I'm not great at graphic design because I haven't done much for ages.
But good try :D

Try making the text standout in the picture! I don't really even have a siggy :b

But I do some minor graphics in my spare time!

Thanks for the tips and which graphics program can i get that is FREE?
EDIT: I tried paint.net but I don't have a ZIP Archive so i can't get it.

Download The GIMP. It does pretty much everything Photoshop does, only it's open source. Yes, it is free.

malesretmit12 said:
Download The GIMP. It does pretty much everything Photoshop does, only it's open source. Yes, it is free.
Yes, GIMP is basically a free version of Photoshop.

Well first things first, YOUR DOG IS ADORABLEEEE!!! <3 Okay my tips:

~ Don't use a banner making site, it's annoying since the little bit down the bottom makes it look kinda wishy washy.

~ Try and use different effects by downloading Photoshop/GIMP. It's better as you have a smudging brush etc...

~ You should also stick to one type of font but alter the colours ever so slightly.

I hope this helps!!!

Back