• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My Opinions on The K-Pop Community

raeyoung

p fly for a villain guy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5304-8149-2418
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Hello! I haven't really made a valid blog post in a while, and the last time I did, I was really opinionated on a show that seriously isn't that good, but this time I have an opinion on something else: The K-Pop Community, and by this, I mean the fans, good and bad (mostly bad). I am not saying it is bad to be a fan of k-pop because I am also a fan, but there are some rather "problematic" fans? Some fans just don't know where the line is drawn, and the most popular example are koreaboos.
To start off, not all fans are bad, even fans of k-drama or another form of Korean entertainment. In fact, I met so many nice people who love k-pop as I do, and they are very respectful of the groups and idols they stan. Most fans are very very respectful and supportive and it's a pretty great community. However, as all communities do,
Koreaboos can be fans of k-drama, k-pop and/or literally any form of Korean entertainment.

Back