Green Crescent Moon
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Celeste Chick Plush
Welcome!

I made a formal art dump for myself so I know any personal art I create won’t be sitting around in my gallery doing nothing. At least people will see it! This dump will include my personal art along with finished commissions, as I don’t make much personal art anyway :/
So yeah not much else to say, thank you for stopping by! :blush:

This is also gonna count as a dump post :O

This was commissioned by the wonderful @xara and it was a bit different style than my usual!
6AC7FE0B-DA86-43C6-92D7-B7CF69DA80AF.png

Thanks xara for commissioning!

Ok this is it. The art I have been working on for the past year, on off, constantly inspired by the world around us. Now this was an emotional piece, but seriously I am connected to it on a personal and spiritual level. I hope you may feel the same.

Have you read the explanation?

9A144591-7B07-4DE3-8EA4-160D144C4503.png

Ok this is it. The art I have been working on for the past year, on off, constantly inspired by the world around us. Now this was an emotional piece, but seriously I am connected to it on a personal and spiritual level. I hope you may feel the same.

It's so moving. The colors, the composition, the pure raw emotion it evokes... such a masterpiece. It puts Da Vinci to shame. Michelangelo turns in his grave, wishing he had painted the Sistine chapel after seeing your work. Truly an inspiration. This is the work of a lifetime. 👏 😮 👏 😮 👏

BABNSNSJSNSSJ idk what i was expecting but i- thats literally been us for the past year when we keep going in and out of lockdown. 🤣😭

It's so moving. The colors, the composition, the pure raw emotion it evokes... such a masterpiece. It puts Da Vinci to shame. Michelangelo turns in his grave, wishing he had painted the Sistine chapel after seeing your work. Truly an inspiration. This is the work of a lifetime. 👏 😮 👏 😮 👏
Yes an inspiration.

BABNSNSJSNSSJ idk what i was expecting but i- thats literally been us for the past year when we keep going in and out of lockdown. 🤣😭
JAHAHAHA YES I am very glad I have captured a bit of happiness from the lockdown :D

Ah long time no see, I could dump a lot but I’ll stick to a little.

1E8615B4-1384-4F16-956E-6F9E879D647B.jpeg
C6CC97A7-9636-40C2-9D46-2FA96ACA9FF2.jpeg

i can do a YCH for any of the line arts of the frogs and rabbits, just drop a ref and/or villager and I’ll draw them for free! <3 (or could make any of the existing villagers into pngs for anyone to use!)

Back