• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading My second town villagers!(Marshal, Lucky, Ankha & more)

Hi, is Ahnka still available? I dont have anybody to trade ya but I do have some bells, alot of hyrbid flowers and some nice furniture. Could we discuss a deal for her?

I'll bid for Ankha or Marina

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll just bid for marina, since a lot of people are interested in ankha, she's not one of my main wishes

Last edited:
What's the current offers for lolly / marshal?
I can offer full 7-11 / zodiac / cardboard / sloppy / campus sets plus bells for each :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have a lot of hybrids ^^

Do you still has lolly or lucky? I can offer 10mil and 10 golden roses + 10 pink roses and a golden watering can for one of them but I'd love lolly the most ; u ;

Last edited:
Id like to buy Kyle if hes still available? Just curious what your looking for, I have a bunch of hybrids and some bells ^-^ Also Im a hoarder so i'm sure ive got some rare stuff somewhere lol but don't quote me on that last part!

Last edited:
My offer for Lolly and Marshal:
25 mill + 7/11 set + zodiac set + cardboard set + campus set
>_< fighting for the dreamies!

I could offer Goldie for Marina ;v; ?

--

Ahh I have to retract my offer; I was asking for Marina for a friend but she got her from someone else :c

Last edited:
xlRenn@
I'll accept that offer for one, but not both. Marshal is more popular than Lolly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, is Ahnka still available? I dont have anybody to trade ya but I do have some bells, alot of hyrbid flowers and some nice furniture. Could we discuss a deal for her?

Ankha is still available, PM me to work on a deal:3

Id like to buy Kyle if hes still available? Just curious what your looking for, I have a bunch of hybrids and some bells ^-^ Also Im a hoarder so i'm sure ive got some rare stuff somewhere lol but don't quote me on that last part!

I can offer Goldie as well my sister has her in her 2nd town and said I could have her to trade with you :)

Last edited:
I meant just for Marshal, since I agree ita too much for Lolly.. but ok thats fine

@Mayor Awesome, sure, I'll trade:3 I'm also intrested in the hybrids you have, I might snatch a few of those up for a trade too xD

I have Pekoe in my town and I'm willing to part with her for Anhka?

I meant just for Marshal, since I agree ita too much for Lolly.. but ok thats fine

@Mayor Awesome, sure, I'll trade:3 I'm also intrested in the hybrids you have, I might snatch a few of those up for a trade too xD

Awesome :) I'll PM you with the hybrids I have in just a moment! I have to go find my game!

Back