• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling My TBT!

KatieCrossing

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
87.5% (6) +
So im not using my tbt ATM so if anyone would like to trade for IGB or Keroppi furniture please let me know!

Ps: 1 tbt-200,00 igb

Last edited:
I can buy up all of it with IGB for that price!

Last edited:
I meant I'll buy all 22 TBT for 4,400,000 IGB!

Last edited:
That quite a big time difference.. it's 3.50 pm here at the moment. It would be around 9.40 and I'm a little busy then so can u do 2 pm where u are?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean in ur time

That quite a big time difference.. it's 3.50 pm here at the moment. It would be around 9.40 and I'm a little busy then so can u do 2 pm where u are?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean in ur time

I can actually do it right now! I'm in school, so it might be a bit delayed.

Last edited:
I can can do 3pm too but I'm busy at 9,10 and will be sleeping at 11 until like 9am

Oh god. Your avatars are similar i got you two mixed up lol.

You can only carry 1,683,999 bells at a time, so I'll need to make a few trips. Is that OK?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want to come to my town or should I go to yours?

Back