• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling My things for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on and will have it all ready when you are on next :) sorry bout the delay i had some family emergencies come up

Mayor- Pansear
Town- Pinwheel
Fc- 2251-5989-8268
Items-
Typewriter
Coco’s pic
Stitches’s pic
Exercise ball
Gaudi’s lizard
Deer scare
Kitschy clock
Aurora screen
Exotic bench
Marshmallow chair
All your perfect pear baskets (5)
Your offer/trade- 25 tbt
pick up or drop off- Drop off

It is :) im online today and all day tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool deal ill have your order ready and pm you :)

It is :) im online today and all day tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool deal ill have your order ready and pm you :)

Sorry Can we do it sometime next week? I can pay you extra tbt as fee if you want. I don’t want to lose my voided villager until someone gets it.
I’ll pm you when the voided villager is out.

Lemme know when thru pms when exactly. How much tbt to hold ur items is reasonable?

Last edited:
Im on and will have it all ready when you are on next :) sorry bout the delay i had some family emergencies come up

It’s okay!! I’ve been busy with work and family stuff so I completely understand!! VM me when you’re available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back