• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway My trash... your treasure

Da Momma

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (9) +
I have many items by my train station free for the taking. Some items are unorderable. I really don't want to have to pick up and store everything. I put it out today for a friend who couldn't make it. Please come today.

I have many items that are duplicates because I was doing the theme challenge. I no longer need them.

I know I’m a few days late, but I am just starting out (seems like I’m late on that as well 🤪). I would love you come see if you set them out again.

I still have a few items, but would also be happy to order any items I can from my catalog. Lmk what you're looking for. If you can, go to Moridb.com and make a wish list for me. I know what it's like to be just starting out and I'd be happy to help. BTW, welcome!😁

I still have a few items, but would also be happy to order any items I can from my catalog. Lmk what you're looking for. If you can, go to Moridb.com and make a wish list for me. I know what it's like to be just starting out and I'd be happy to help. BTW, welcome!😁
Thank you! I will Take a look for sure.

I spend most of my time at the island saving up and buying the mermaid set and the cabana set. Other than that I just started collecting the polkadot set so anything in those sets would be amazing!

In mermaid set is have floor, wallpaper, shelf, clock, screen and closet.

In cabana set I have bed, screen, lamp and chair

Polkadot I have sofa and closet

I do have a lot of exotic set furniture if you like it. I started to sell them at retail, but will take them off shelf if you want them. I can order some polkadot set items

I would love them :) do you want anything for them? I know you said you were done but just in case

Thank you!!
Can you come today? I did manage to find quite a few items and they are scattered around my train station. I could still get you items from your list, but this gives me more storage and I don't like leaving them there a long time, especially overnight. Don't forget to post your FC so I can add you. Mine is in my signature. If you can't find it, I'll pm you.

Can you come today? I did manage to find quite a few items and they are scattered around my train station. I could still get you items from your list, but this gives me more storage and I don't like leaving them there a long time, especially overnight. Don't forget to post your FC so I can add you. Mine is in my signature. If you can't find it, I'll pm you.
Sorry just got up (work nights) are you okay if I come now? My FC is 0620-0436-9495

I have a complete set of Gracie furniture series if anyone is interested. I also have extras in that set. I'd rather not break up the set, but if you're missing a piece, I may have an extra. That way if someone wants the whole set, I'm not missing any pieces. I will be posting on gamfaqs as well.

I have since given away the complete set, but still have several extras if anyone needs a particular item, lmk.

Back