• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate hashtags.
I hate the word "hashtag."
I remember when # was said as "number."

About the phone thing...
I sit on my phone all day talking to my friends in different cities and countries even, because I find my home absolute hell and my mother treats me and my brothers like we are worth nothing more than a discarded, used tissue. I have no other life... They don't let me go out. And it's also really hard for me to make friends, I'm really loud and people find me irritating xD I honestly have no where else to go. I don't use Social Media as I find people showing off their "parts", being unbelievably inappropriate and being straight up immature makes up most of social media. I only use Skype to talk to my LD buddies, the only people who help me get through it all<3 Also, where I live, you have to wear short shorts in order not to burn during summer xD It reaches the 100's here. Honestly, I've been with my boyfriend for three years (Yes, I am really, really young, 15 as a matter of fact, but people misjudge. Not all of us are immature brats who abuse relationships. In fact, me and my boyfriend are ace and engage in no sexual activity. We find it unneccesary). That's another unpopular opinion of mine, I'm not into anything sexual at all. I find it completely irrelevant, unless a couple would like to have children, that's alright. This is just an opinion, please do not be offended<3 I'm not against you if you do this, because my boyfriend is the only other Ace person I know and I have many friends who aren't.

I don't like seeing reblogs of politics/arguments on my tumblr dashboard, especially since everyone acts childish and swears at each other in said posts. No one is ever allowed to calmly state their opinion on there without being harassed, it's terrible. I feel as if the tumblr community is always shoving their beliefs down everyone's throats and if you don't agree they come after you. The only reason why I still go on there is for the funny posts and to blog about stuff I'm interested in tbh even though the community itself can be annoying

I don't like seeing reblogs of politics/arguments on my tumblr dashboard, especially since everyone acts childish and swears at each other in said posts. No one is ever allowed to calmly state their opinion on there without being harassed, it's terrible. I feel as if the tumblr community is always shoving their beliefs down everyone's throats and if you don't agree they come after you. The only reason why I still go on there is for the funny posts and to blog about stuff I'm interested in tbh even though the community itself can be annoying
yeah.. especially when those posts say "if you dont reblog this youre a terrible person"

yeah.. especially when those posts say "if you dont reblog this youre a terrible person"

Same, I used to see a ton of those posts when I first joined in 2012 but sometimes they still show up again on my dashboard. It's confusing how the community has the mentality of "accepting people no matter what" but when someone actually disagrees with one of their opinions they flip out lmao

I hate what feminism has become
Social justice warriors are ridiculous
HAES is bull and has no logic at all (I quote, this is what a HAES activist said to me "You're healthy UNLESS you're thin which means you're starving yourself")

I hate hashtags.
I hate the word "hashtag."
I remember when # was said as "number."

I remember when # meant 'sharp'.

I was helping some kid with their music theory and when I asked him if he knew what # was, he said 'hashtag'. The frustration I felt...

1) I actually really like makeup (granted I'm a 16 year old boy and suck at it)
2) I really love social media, I still have friends I made years ago and wouldn't have ever been able to talk to without it
3) Babies aren't that bad (I taught a 3 year old to tell my brother he's mean and now she loves me)
4) I really like stupid TV shows like Family Guy for no real reason
5) I don't hate people who are basically the gay stereotype. If you're happy with who you are, you're a step ahead
of the rest of us.
6) I hate jeans and will refuse to wear them for as long as possible. Joggers FTW :D

I`m all for skinny or tight jeans, but I`m against leggings.
I also don`t understand adults who do their everyday business in a tracksuit. Thats just..... Ugh. I mean come on, throw on a decent pair of pants.

6) I hate jeans and will refuse to wear them for as long as possible. Joggers FTW :D

I'm right with you.

- mattresses are a ridiculous waste of money and resources

- carpeting is satan's work

- plaid shirts are disgusting and I'm really tired of seeing them

- netflix is lame

- youtubers who constantly upload videos. quality > quantity

- I dislike people who think it's ok to do things, ONLY so that they can put it on instagram

- curtains are lucifer's craft. If I see a window covered up with curtains, then I'll be bothered

- pizza is gross 100%

- name brand/designer handbags are truly ridiculous. rampant consumerism and the obsession with material possessions in general gets me going

- wearing sunglasses indoors is perfectly fine

- jaden smith makes sense

Last edited:
I am pretty much the king of unpopular opinions

1. Social Media is only for drama
2. I hate coffee
3. Pewdiepie's sense of humor is unamusing
4. Harry Potter bored me in the first few pages
5.My Neighboor Totoro was Okay
6. I dislike starbucks
7. Tumblr is not a website for me
8.Deviantart is a scary place
8. I hate glitter
9.I dislike icing
10. My least favorite color is yellow
11. SAO was my favorite anime but it had alot of flaws
12. Cats are hellspawn (aka I'm allergic)
13. Terraria was a fun game
14. The first FNaF was the only good one
15. F#@! Sweet pizza sauce
16. Coca Cola and Pepsi are the same, get over it
17. Satanism isn't bad
18. However Dominoes is
19.Baby Reptiles are cute
20. Most Hipsters annoy me

Wow if you made it this far and didn't disagree at all you deserve a medal.

Last edited:
I never want to have kids, not because I don't like them (I actually really do), but because I don't think I could bear seeing my own child go through those hard things life throws at us and watch them struggle. Sure, accomplishments are great, but then there's those moments when they lose a friend or get in a bad fight or something like that. It's not their fault they were born, and they didn't choose to live. Who knows though, maybe I'll change my mind when I'm old enough ;;

Oh my gosh, I agree with you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back