• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing My Very First Design!

loglady

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
a:w set.JPGa:w set 2.jpga:w set 3.jpga:w set 4.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pattern! It's both my first QR code and clothing design. I really hope you enjoy it!

As you can tell, I've created a knit red sweater and paired it with a brown plaid skirt. I took my inspiration from Twin Peaks' Audrey Horne!

I will be uploading the other items of my collection soon, but it's kind of a hassle for me and may take a bit, so feel free to stop by my town if you'd like to save any other designs I have up so far. This collection is inspired by the vintage fashions of the '40s, '50s and '60s and includes women's and unisex designs.

If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks again!

I really like how you did the plaid, it's nice.

Also how did you upload the pics? I have to physically take the pic of the screen with my phone when uploading mine so it comes out weird looking.

Thank you so much!

What I do first is choose the "Upload QR" option from Sable (obviously) saving it to the SD card. Then I turn my DS off, eject the SD card and inserted it into my computer. I have a mac so I wasn't able to directly place it into my laptop, but instead used an SD card reader (it looks like a flash drive but with a slot to place the SD card; I had it long around my house).

From there, I opened up the files from the one furthest on the left, and then the most recent one created within that file. If that makes no sense, I'd be more than happy to put my SD card into the reader and tell you the specific files to look in. From there, just export it to your computer and upload it to here!

Sorry if that sounds really complicated-- I tend to make things out to be more complex than they actually are. It's not so much of a "hassle" rather than me being lazy :D I hope that helps!

I totally love your design, omg!!
I?m ttly gonna rock it in winter! Its so cute and I?m getting some vintage vibes from it!

very pretty and its around the good time too, I might wear this on my mayor for christmas.

Audreyyyyy (also love your username)

You did such a great job for your first QR! I feel like this would look great with the monochrome shoes from Gracie Grace.

Audrey is the absolute queen of fashion (and thank you!)

Thanks so much! I think so too :)

Ah lucky, if I had a laptop my QR pics wouldn't be so cruddy on my tumblr. Once the house gets WiFi and I maybe get a laptop, def gonna do this for my QRs.

You can do it with a regular computer as well, of course. Maybe your local library would let you upload them, if you don't mind going, that is.

Last edited:
Super cute design! I love the knitted look! You did a great job!

(I go through the same thing you do to upload QR codes on here. My 2DS has a micro SD card & every time I take it out I worry that I'll drop it and never find it. lol!)

Super cute design! I love the knitted look! You did a great job!

(I go through the same thing you do to upload QR codes on here. My 2DS has a micro SD card & every time I take it out I worry that I'll drop it and never find it. lol!)

Thank you so much!! :blush:

This looks so nice! I'm scanning it right now to wear it haha. I cant believe this is your first try, you should keep making these!

Back