• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying My Wishlist! GETTING CLOSER TO ACHIEVING GOAL!!!

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hey! So I realise that there is a lot of these threads out there but I decided to give my house a makeover and need these items. http://moridb.com/catalogs/zgCqp5qp04?limit=50&offset=0

I am willing to pay with TBT, IGB or help you with your own catalogue if I have those items!

For those of you who don't want to click the link or want more information, here is my list written out.
-2x Cup of Tea
-Fruit Drink
-Handbag
-Hibiscus
-Ikebana Display
-Lily Record Player
-Natural Chair
-Nintendo 3ds Station
-Pancakes
-Panel Carpet Floor
-Pink Wood Floor
-Retail Clock
-Single Rose
-2x Standing Sink
-Strapped Books
-Towel Basket
-Trellis

I have these Amiibos...
Figures
-Digby
-Isabelle
-Celeste
-Mabel
WA Cards
-All Sanrio (I do however, have Chai, ?toile and Marty in my town so I'm not sure if they can go to their RV if they live there?...)
-Cleo
-Raddle
-Ketchup

Thanks so much if you can help!

Last edited:
I can get you the aurora screen and the super toilet. I wouldn't mind visiting Chai in exchange, if she can have her RV come into your campground while living in your town o.o

I can get you the bath tub, minimalist lamp/vanity, and shower stall! Could I visit Celeste's RV?

I can give you the bathtub, minimalist lamp, neutral floor, 4 ranch chairs, pastel dot wall,stack of books, For vintage I have a vintage telephone(if you want) and a wii u console. <:

w/o vintage telephone and wii u console (in case u dont want em) I just wanna visit and 1 tbt <:

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you all for replying! I'm busy all today but will be free tonight can do all the trades above. Thanks so much! :)

No problem. Feel free to VM or PM me when you are available to get your items ^^

Same here! It's 5:35 pm here <: pick up whenever you're ready! VM or PM if you wanna

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. GETTING CLOSE TO GOAL! THANKS TO EVERYONE SO FAR WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED!!!

I have added more payment options! I am willing to pay with TBT, IGB, Amiibo RV, and I can help you with your own catalogue.

Hi what items do you still need? I do not mind helping?

Back