• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying My Wishlist! GETTING CLOSER TO ACHIEVING GOAL!!!

Hi! That would be great! The spoiler bar with the items in it is everything I need and this is my catalogue: http://moridb.com/catalogs/zgCqp5qp04?limit=50&offset=50
Some of the items I need multiples of, but that's included in the spoiler bar.

Thanks.
I have an ebony paino and aurora screen that was collecting dust in my drawers.
And I can buy you some of the stuff as well such as: bathtub, classic wall, editors chair, fan palm, shower stall, stone tile, and super toliet. I dont mind buynig the stuff XD Also I do not know about what i want in return?

Thanks.
I have an ebony paino and aurora screen that was collecting dust in my drawers.
And I can buy you some of the stuff as well such as: bathtub, classic wall, editors chair, fan palm, shower stall, stone tile, and super toliet. I dont mind buynig the stuff XD Also I do not know about what i want in return?

That would be so great! I do already have the ebony piano and bathtub sorry! I forgot to remove them! But everything else would be great! What were you wanting in return? Do you want to visit any Amiibo RV or IGB?

Last edited:
Sure, I can get them now. Um what is IGB? And i don't think I have enough coupons for RV's, what RV's do you have?

Sure, I can get them now. Um what is IGB? And i don't think I have enough coupons for RV's, what RV's do you have?

IGB is In Game Bells. It's the currency inside New Leaf. I don't have a lot but if you'd like some, I can try to get you some. I have the Sanrio RVs-Toby, Chelsea, Rilla (I do have ?toile, Chai and Marty in my town so they can't be in an RV), CLEO, Raddle, Ketchup, Digby, Isabelle, Mable and Celeste

Ah I see, no need for the money if you don't have enough. I do not mind XD I like the wound of Toby's, Celeste and Chelsea's RV. Also I have been meaning to find a parasaur skull, if you could have a look out for one it would be really helpful? i will probably have to exchange money for coupons XD Also, I have quite a few blue roses if you would like some as well?
At the moment, I'm just buying the other items and I'll have to change the day, it won't take too long.

Ah I see, no need for the money if you don't have enough. I do not mind XD I like the wound of Toby's, Celeste and Chelsea's RV. Also I have been meaning to find a parasaur skull, if you could have a look out for one it would be really helpful? i will probably have to exchange money for coupons XD Also, I have quite a few blue roses if you would like some as well?
At the moment, I'm just buying the other items and I'll have to change the day, it won't take too long.

Ok! If there's any particular item from Celeste, Toby and Chelseas RV, I can order it for you? You'll have to make 3 trips to my town so I can get the different RV's.
Thanks so much for this!:)

For Celeste's RV I love the wall paper. From Toby's I love the red bridge, I forgot what it's called. From Chelsa's, I like her carpet and bed. How much are they? is it like 5 coupons? Also if you want any blue roses, how many do you want?

For Celeste's RV I love the wall paper. From Toby's I love the red bridge, I forgot what it's called. From Chelsa's, I like her carpet and bed. How much are they? is it like 5 coupons? Also if you want any blue roses, how many do you want?

Ok, I'll get those items for you! And you can also tell me if you want to order anything else from them.
For blue rose, I don't mind! It's so kind of you to offer! Whatever amount you want to give! Thanks so much! :)

I can give you my princess closet and table for a couple of visits from isabelle. :')

thank you~ I do like the dress hanging in Chelsea's RV. Looks pretty. I don't mind about the blue roses, I can get 3-4. Also are you able to look out for the parasaur skull fossil? And no worries, I m just waiting to get the items for you.

thank you~ I do like the dress hanging in Chelsea's RV. Looks pretty. I don't mind about the blue roses, I can get 3-4. Also are you able to look out for the parasaur skull fossil? And no worries, I m just waiting to get the items for you.

I can try to look for the parasaur fossil but due to the amount of flowers in my town, I don't get many cracks. I'll keep an eye up and go digging around for one

Last edited:
That's totally fine. You can find it whenever or if its too hard, you don't have to bother it's alright. I have your items. Do I add your 3ds friend code? Let me know when your ready, no rush.

I can give you my princess closet and table for a couple of visits from isabelle. :')
That would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's totally fine. You can find it whenever or if its too hard, you don't have to bother it's alright. I have your items. Do I add your 3ds friend code? Let me know when your ready, no rush.

So you want, from Chelsea:Bed, Dress, Carpet
Celeste:Wallpaper
Toby:Red Bridge
Is that all?

Last edited:
I have an afternoon tea set, perfume bottles, princess closet, princess table. I'm looking for a natural lamp from isabelle , sewing kit from mabel, and a few visits from cleo.

An edit from my previous request. ^^^

Unless I can request those items from you, if you don't mind? It's quite a few.

Last edited:
I have an afternoon tea set, perfume bottles, princess closet, princess table. I'm looking for a natural lamp from isabelle , sewing kit from mabel, and a few visits from cleo.

Hi! I no longer need the afternoon tea set but I can still get those items for you. I'll just finish up the trade I'm doing and will get to work on your items! :)

Hi! I no longer need the afternoon tea set but I can still get those items for you. I'll just finish up the trade I'm doing and will get to work on your items! :)

Back