• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying My Wishlist items

Hi~ Feel free to check out my rv shop if you need any amiibo items <3

I can get you the leaf bed, the sprout table, the autumn leaf chair, the lunar horizon wall, and the galaxy floor. Must be in your town, and in two visits. The bed, table, and table in one transaction, and the wallpaper and flooring in the other. Name your price.

I can get you the leaf bed, the sprout table, the autumn leaf chair, the lunar horizon wall, and the galaxy floor. Must be in your town, and in two visits. The bed, table, and table in one transaction, and the wallpaper and flooring in the other. Name your price.

Oh awesome! Hm, do you prefer TBT or IGB?

Would you give 5? Feel free to give a counter offer if you think it's unjust.

I know I have several of your wishlist items in my catalogue, do you have the Sanrio amiibos and can you offer rv visits? and forgive me for the ignorance of this question, but if we have an item in our catalogue and you can "catalogue" that item, what exactly does that mean?

I know I have several of your wishlist items in my catalogue, do you have the Sanrio amiibos and can you offer rv visits? and forgive me for the ignorance of this question, but if we have an item in our catalogue and you can "catalogue" that item, what exactly does that mean?

I do have the Sanrio amiibo cards. I can definitely offer those RV visits as trades. :) If it can be bought through your catalog, that is a buyable. So I would go to your catalog machine and order it from there. :)

I'll tell you what, to make it easier I'll let you come to my town and browse my catalogue, that way you can see what you still need based on your others trades and what not go ahead and order whatever you need, no limt, I will even refund all your bells for the purchases, just tell me how much it is total when your done. then I want to come to your town and visit Chelsea's rv (my melody items) 4 times. I say 4 times because im after all the items and will go back to my town after each order, tt to bypass the 3 a day limit and pick the items up from my mailbox, then come back and order again, and so on. let me know if that sounds fair to you

I'll tell you what, to make it easier I'll let you come to my town and browse my catalogue, that way you can see what you still need based on your others trades and what not go ahead and order whatever you need, no limt, I will even refund all your bells for the purchases, just tell me how much it is total when your done. then I want to come to your town and visit Chelsea's rv (my melody items) 4 times. I say 4 times because im after all the items and will go back to my town after each order, tt to bypass the 3 a day limit and pick the items up from my mailbox, then come back and order again, and so on. let me know if that sounds fair to you

Hi again, that sounds good. I don't TT so I will have to do Chelsea's RV tomorrow since I already used an Amiibo card today. :)

I can respect that, would you be online around the same time tomorrow give or take? gimme just a few to turn my game on, add you, and open my gate, it won't take long

Back