• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Mystery sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlightxo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3613-3178-3514
Red Rose
White Rose
White Tulip
Red Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (94) +
Hi there! I thought it would be a fun idea to sell an ACNL mystery box! But then I realized there are no boxes in ACNL. So I decided to sell some mystery sets! If you're interested, one mystery set costs 20 TBT. It may be rare, it may be common. But for example I won't give you a princess/Kiki and Lala set if you're a boy unless you're fine with that. I'm sorry, but if you don't like the set I won't give you a refund. It's just for fun!! So if you're interested, just comment down below ;)

Last edited:
this is a really cool idea tobad i have way to many sets

Thanks! And maybe in the future I'll make a thread with mystery bags, and it contains 1 random furniture piece, 1 random gyroid, 1 random accessory, 1 random piece of clothing, 1 random hat, and 1 random K.K. song

Alright! I'll get your mystery set ready and let you know when my gates are open :D
I'm already excited!! I honestly wish I knew how to play this game with my eyes closed so the entire thing could be a surprise

I'm already excited!! I honestly wish I knew how to play this game with my eyes closed so the entire thing could be a surprise

I'll put the items in wrapping paper so you can't see it when you pick it up, only when you open it. :p

I'll put the items in wrapping paper so you can't see it when you pick it up, only when you open it. :p
OH
That would be so nice omg. I forgot you could do that. I love this sm

Don't click on the spoiler if you haven't opened the bags yet!

Enjoy the sloppy set!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back