• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Name Ideas for a town? {Old Fairy Tale Theme}

Luerna

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'd love suggestions for my secondary town's name! I was thinking of making an old fairy tale theme, as in the ones with a slightly dark twist. I want to make sure it's nothing too dark though, as I still want to have the fairy tale aspect evident in the landscaping and such.

Any other ideas for this town would be amazing! I was thinking of either adding dark twists to already existing fairy tales, or coming up with my own. (For example, I remember someone who had a character that was Sleeping Beauty, but instead of her curse being broken, she was woken 1000 years later, to find her people dead, and she was old and disgusting, though immortal. I thought it was pretty cool XD)

My main concern though, is definitely the names of both the town and residents, so that's number one thing on my list to figure out ^^

Town Name Ideas will be here

Last edited:
That's a very nice name, but I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for D: Thanks for the suggestion though ^^

Last edited:
You should have Lucky in that town! What's better than a mummy dog?

Lucky would be good ^^ The fact that he's afraid of mummies too makes it pretty cool haha! Makes it seem like a bad backstory

Your Username Luerna sounds good
Lunie
Deiji
Whimsie
Soyokei
Guruma
Telies

Those are all very pretty :) Hmmm, Luerna might be a good name to use, as it would still be associated with me XD But I'm not sure if I'd like to do that XD

Grimm because the Brothers Grimm, it's definitely the first thing that comes to mind when I think of fairy tales with some dark twists in them. Or, maybe Kinder after their first book of collected works "Kinder- und Hausm?rchen".

Rosewick! I love it! I'll prob go with that idea thank you so much TuT

GRimm was also really coil but a bit too dark I think. I want soem thing more mysterious :)

Ambrosia
Blessa
Estelle
Moonbeam
Melody
Frostlit
Wismar
Kingdom
Linwood
Moonbeam
Mythica
Osiris