• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 18

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sunday November 22, 2015
Special Events: Joan (97 bells)
Campsite: None

Last night:
- I won bronze for the fishing tournament. I never do well for the single fish tournaments.

Today:
- Since yesterday was the fishing tournament, Isabelle wouldn't let us celebrate the opening of the Dream Suite. Finally got to do so today. Also started up funding for the Reset Center PWP. It's going to be right next to ReTail so I'll notice when it's open. I haven't put any money towards it yet though.
- I bought turnips since it was below 100 bells. I spent about 70k. I know, not much, but I had other stuff in my inventory and didn't feel like running back and forth. It wasn't quite low enough of a buying price for that. Starting tomorrow I'll be posting my daily turnip prices.
- I think tomorrow should be the day Club LOL opens. So next Saturday we'll finally start to get DJ KK performances! :)
- I'm mostly done collecting stuff for the upcoming Harvest Festival, so it should be a breeze.
- The campsite continues to be a disappointment. I have only had 1 camper, and that was back on day 6. :(

Back