• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 27

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tuesday December 1, 2015
Special Events: Katrina
Campsite: None

- Queenie is win again. She requested the police station PWP! I didn't expect to get it so soon! It took forever to get in my other town! I went ahead and paid it off already so it'll open tomorrow.
- Got my to-go coffee. Awww yeah.
- Starting to get together my Toy Day villager request list. I'll make that a separate blog post so I can just keep that updated as I go.
- I think it's funny how the HHA works. I added 1 piece of furniture to my house yesterday. I didn't do any other changes at all. I got 2 HHA letters today: the 20,000 point one and the 30,000 point one. It's odd that one piece of furniture can change the score that much. I was putting the mush series furniture in my main room over the course of November and I just put the missing piece to the set in there. I guess complete sets are just worth a lot of points.

Back