• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 5

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Monday November 9, 2015
Special Events: Redd
- Redd had the worthy painting today, which is always real. The rest were all fakes.
- I did go to the island yesterday, but I only ended up getting medals to buy a few island items, collecting bugs/fish that I can't get in town right now, and collecting the island fruits. I didn't catch beetles or sharks for money. I'm going to try to do that today. I'd like to pay off my current house upgrade soon.
- Lopez is now unpacking. It's weird how much duplication I have so far as far as animals (not personalities). I have 2 deer, 2 pigs, 1 ostrich, 1 mouse, and 1 duck. I really don't care for mice or pigs in general and ducks are just OK. I like the deer and the ostrich though.
- As far as friendship goes, it seems like Queenie and Pompom like me the most. Every day they keep wanting to visit or me visit them.
- I'm getting frustrated by the mush series. I've only gotten 3 unique items. I keep getting duplicates of the mush dresser. Come on, game, there's 10 other things you can give me.

Back