• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 6

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tuesday November 10, 2015
Special Events: Katrina, Katie
Campsite: Monty

Last night stuff:
- I went to the island and went beetle/shark farming. I completely paid off my bridge PWP, the house debt I was working on, and put 350k in my bank account.

Today:
- I got send a box of tissues today because of my large deposit last night.
- A plot for Frita appeared. I had her before, in another town. I like her a lot but was hoping to get a new uchi. Oh well. When she moves in I'll be up to 8 villagers, 1 of each personality.
- Monty showed up at the campsite. I am not interested in having him move in, but I did get the camper-only bonfire item from him.
- Queenie pinged and asked for the statue fountain. Since I finally have a wet suit I was going to try to start getting pings today, but she gave that to me on her own.
- ANOTHER MUSH DRESSER! WTF game??!! It's becoming an every day thing.
- A new shop is under construction in main street.
- Lopez just moved in but he keeps giving me free stuff. Not that I'm complaining, it's just weird.
- A villager wanted me to catch them a char today. A CHAR. It was so hard to get one for the museum. Yeah, how about no.
- I'll be getting a 2nd floor for my house tomorrow.
- Katie is in my town today. If anyone wants her, let me know.

Back