• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 9

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I forgot to post yesterday even though I played. Here's what happened. I haven't played yet today, so I'll be posting again for Day 10 later.

Friday November 13, 2015
Special Events: Queenie's birthday
Campsite: None

- I CAUGHT A VIOLIN BEETLE! It was so unexpected because they have a low chance of spawning and I only had 1 stump in my town. I practically walked into the stump before I noticed it. I'm glad it didn't fly away!
- Broccolo and I hung out at Queenie's birthday party. The closest item I had for her likes was something black, an editor's chair. She seemed to really like it though. She even said she was so happy she wanted to cry and actually did the crying animation. It was cute. :) Broccolo meanwhile mostly was eyeing Queenie's cake.
- I went diving to catch some new things and gather some more things for the Harvest Festival later this month. To make Harvest Festival easier, I use this guide and gather all of the things in advance that I can. I just put those items all in a room of my house so I will have them day of. It works out well.
- While diving, I got a scallop and met Pascal for the first time in this town. He gave me an anchor.
- I keep forgetting to mention that I have been getting badges. Yesterday I got 2: 1 for bug catching (the violin beetle was just what I needed for it!) and 1 for diving.

Back