• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Natalie's Totally Awesome Giveaway Spectacular! RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Nattata-talie

Awesome Member
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (41) +
Good news everyone! I've decided that this place could use some fun so I'm throwing a very special giveaway! If it goes well I might even make this a regular thing!

Here's how it works. I have three doors with "fabulous" prizes behind them, but you don't get to know what they are. There are three ways of opening a door and claiming the prize behind it. They are as follows:

• Answer this easy trivia question. Where does my name come (Nattata-talie) come from? The first person to correctly PM me this will be allowed to reveal and claim their prize. Hint: It's video game related :) (Won by Flower)
  • Bring me any one item on my wishlist (clicking the word wishlist will bring you to the link). This one will go to the first person to respond saying they have and will give me an item, and once I get the item I'll let them reveal and claim their prize. (Won by Kporr)
  • The final prize is to be raffled off! Just by commenting in this thread you are entered to win. Commenting multiple times will not increase your chances however. The raffle will end at noon tomorrow EST. However, anyone can also buy out the raffle and claim the prize immediately for 1 million bells. This might be a great deal, or it might be an awful one! (Won by Pidjiken)

Remember, no one door is bound to any of the methods of claiming a prize. As soon as I announce someone gets a prize, they will be allowed to pick any of the three doors to open. As I said, I won't tell you what each prize room contains, but I will tell you how many items are in behind each door!

Door #1 has 12 items behind it! Opened! Contained 12 violet screens!

Door #2 has 8 items behind it! Opened! Contained 8 gold roses!

Door #3 has 13 items behind it! Opened! Contained a mermaid set!

My only other hints as to what's behind each room are as follows. None of it is absolute crap, meaning it's not like you'll have to pay a fee to get rid of it at Re-Tail or something. Besides that it could be pretty much anything, but I will say this time around that none of these items are orderable.

A few more things. One, no one is making you take something you win. If you reveal a prize and absolutely don't want it, that's perfectly fine. You can either choose someone else to have it or leave that to me. Two, if you do take your prize but don't actually intend on using it, feel free to try and flip it for a profit. I promise I won't be offended :) Lastly, limit one prize per person!

Good luck everyone! I hope this ends up being fun! :)

Last edited:
me

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do i play

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've nothing in your wish list and dont know the trivia, but you gave me an idea

24 hour shop model xD I don't mind giving it to you. But I have a couple of trades to do first :(

I open door number 2! ^ o ^
Congratulations! You've won...
1k0rpk9.jpg
8 golden roses!

Lol I guess I am too late XD. Nattata-talie...Closest thing I can refer than video game related is the pokemon Rattata XD

Back