Selling ☆ Natural Bench & Chair set + 2 free gifts! (Can be customized)

LadyRainb

❤️💛💚💙💜🌸 ~♪
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5185-1887-5498
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Yellow Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Feedback
100% (102) +
natural-bench.jpgnatural-chair.jpg

Selling/Trading/Giving away 1 natural bench and 2 natural chairs set.
I'm looking for a fortune cookie! Please! :) I'll also take anything from my wishlist (link in my signature).

J4CYdCc.jpg

The sets I still have left You can customized them to the colours you want.
  • Orange x2
  • Green

Prefer to deliver to your town! You'll need space for 5 items!

Last edited:
View attachment 214173View attachment 214174

Selling/Trading/Giving away 1 natural bench and 2 natural chairs set. One colour for each person!
I'm looking for a fortune cookie! Please! :) I'll also take anything from my wishlist (link in my signature).
It's a little too cold for bringing my 3DS on a walk for play coins. It's also to cold for my doggo, but he loves sitting outside in the snow!

J4CYdCc.jpg

The sets I still have left
  • Orange
  • Blue
  • Black
  • White
  • Green
  • Yellow

It's taking up space in my upstairs room.
Once I put store them in my storage they'll get mixed up. Probably would forgot which one is which...

Prefer to deliver to your town! You'll need space for 5 items!

Hello! For some reason your wishlist is just a mango, is that all you are looking for?

I can do this exchange with you tomorrow if you still need fortune cookies, but I have a tip for you. Gently bounce your closed DS on your leg or on the arm of an upholstered chair and the pedometer on your DS will count the "steps." Of course, it should be turned on and on the "home" page, same as when you carry it in your pocket. :)

I have mangoes and 2 fortune cookies for you, and would love to have the yellow set, please.

Last edited:
Hello! For some reason your wishlist is just a mango, is that all you are looking for?

Yes!! I love mangoes! I sometimes eat the mango peel irl too because I'm too lazy to peel/cut/wash it.
Not recommended tho. :D

I can give fortune cookies! Can I have a set? White please

Last edited:
I would like the blue one please I have some mangoes and fortune cookie items (what exactly are you looking for? Or just random ones?)

could I get an orange set please! can give you fortune cookies or specific prize items :)

Back