• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Need advices.

Stupefiant

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
20130703_195927[1].jpg

This is my town layout, I have placed the Police Station at a wrong spot like an idiot, one of my favorite villager lives right at the spot where I wanted my caf? to be so I don't like where my caf? is placed. The worst of all is, this is my town and I can't demolish these projects, it's in times like this I wish the 3DS had an action replay.
Also, one villager recently moved in right on my path.
Is my city a lost cause? Would you reset it? Is there still potentials? I don't know honestly, I have all the fossils, I have all the bugs and all the fishes you can get up to today, millions of bells, my house is all renovated, I have a lot of rare items I am attached to but my town is a total mess.

I ran into the same problem, and yes I did reset my town. As for the rare items/bells, see if you can drop them off at a friends town until you get your new one up and running.

The game is no fun if you don't like your town. I hated my previous town and where I placed the projects so I reset everything. (but saved my money and items) BEST decision I made. I'm happy with my town. I make careful decisions of where to put projects and stuff. I honestly do not regret resetting. But it is up to you.

The game is no fun if you don't like your town. I hated my previous town and where I placed the projects so I reset everything. (but saved my money and items) BEST decision I made. I'm happy with my town. I make careful decisions of where to put projects and stuff. I honestly do not regret resetting. But it is up to you.

Totally agree, it's no fun if you aren't happy with it. I barely wanted to turn my game on because I didn't like my town/villagers. Though, resetting can be quite tedious depending on how picky you are.

Your town lay out is actually perfect, but if you're not satisfied now.. then I don't think you will ever be in the long run. I'm still giving it some time for me to make my decision since I feel the same way about where my villagers have moved & how things are panning out for my town. Looks like you're a bit far into the game & I myself have issues about the work I've done so far & how I possibly can't get it back.

But it's your town, so you can do whatever you'd like.
Good luck to you!

If you really don't like it, then restart.
If you think you could make it work, then make it work.

1. Your Bells and items can be stored with a friend when you reset.

2. The encyclopedia can be re-done.

3. House renovations can also be achieved again.

The town layout is forever. It's much better resetting than keeping a town you don't enjoy.

Good luck.

it's in times like this I wish the 3DS had an action replay.

Actually the latest Action Replay has been designed to work on the 3DS.

HOWEVER, Just as I warn everyone at work, I strongly urge all to finish playing their game or at least playing it until they start to get board with it before they start hacking it with the AR or any other device. "Game Enhancers" are designed to bring new life back to a game after you have started to get bored with it. ALSO Be aware that many uneducated gamers automatically shun and ridicule those who use game enhancers thinking that their view of gaming is the only acceptable way to play games.

Just some tips and advice, Happy gaming.

I've placed the cafe at a wrong spot too, it waste lots of space(I didn't place it beside the river)
I guess we have the same idea that try to built every public projects on the north of the river
right now, I'm thinking about where to place the police station and should be more careful (after read this thread)

Back