• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Need an axe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orchidflesh

Creature of the Night
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (28) +
I currently have so many brand new axes just sitting in storage, with no use for them, since I have the golden axe. If you’re new to ACNL or just in need of an axe (or a couple), I’m more than willing to sell them, or trade for them. I’ll accept IGB, TBT, or anything off of my wishlist, here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Dl6NGLAmpX. Depending, I’ll also let them go for free, if need be. Currently I have 13 of them just hogging up my storage space. Let me know if you’re interested!

———
If nobody wants em, I’m just going to sell them at re-tail in game, so let me know! Like this post when you leave a reply so I know to get back to you!

Last edited:
I can deliver a fireplace and hawthorne bonsai. Mind if I swing by and check out your stores (namely, turnip prices)?

I can deliver a fireplace and hawthorne bonsai. Mind if I swing by and check out your stores (namely, turnip prices)?

That sounds great! How many axes did you want? You can most definitely check out Re-tail if you’d like, and some shops up on mainstreet (the gardening shop is completely sold out currently, heh). Just be careful of the flowers growing all over my town! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back