• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Need Fruit

Journi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (4) +
Yep, I need apples, cherries, and oranges.
I have sadly, pears and peaches.

I can only go to other islands since my internet is wonk

My friend code is 2552-7860-7158
This is the 3ds code

Last edited:
Hi, I have apples if I could trade you for peaches? I've tried to add you but it says your friend code is wrong mine is - 0800-8395-5418

Hm, let me figure it out real quick. :3
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I have apples if I could trade you for peaches? I've tried to add you but it says your friend code is wrong mine is - 0800-8395-5418
It says that it's right.

Hi, I have all fruits including island ones! I can give you baskets of 9 of each if you want, just let me know which ones! I don't have extras of all perfect fruits but I do have perfect peaches if you want those.

Hi, I have all fruits including island ones! I can give you baskets of 9 of each if you want, just let me know which ones! I don't have extras of all perfect fruits but I do have perfect peaches if you want those.
Oh my really?
I'm running errands at the moment since I got paid lol.

I just need apples, Oranges and cherries.
I don't have the island unlocked so I don't know what I have yet lol

Oh my really?
I'm running errands at the moment since I got paid lol.

I just need apples, Oranges and cherries.
I don't have the island unlocked so I don't know what I have yet lol
Ok! I am gonna be tied up for a while after today but you can come pick up your fruits tomorrow at 1pm EST?

I will sadly be at work until 3pm central but after that yes.
Hi, sorry about the delay!! I have had a busy weekend haha
I am free all day today, do you still need fruits? Let me know what time works for you and you can come pick them up!

Sorry for not replying, I got a promotion at work so I've been a lot busier. 😭

I haven't even turned on my 3ds and it's dead, so I don't know what progress I lost, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to reset just because I lost do much.
Give me a day or two to get everything back. Hopefully I can get pears again.

Sorry for not replying, I got a promotion at work so I've been a lot busier. 😭

I haven't even turned on my 3ds and it's dead, so I don't know what progress I lost, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to reset just because I lost do much.
Give me a day or two to get everything back. Hopefully I can get pears again.
I have also been busy at work so I can relate! My schedule is very flexible this week though on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know if there is any time that will work for you on those days! I still have your fruits haha

Back