• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Need help deciding a town name ;v;

What should I name my town?

• Lilycove

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Bloom

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Laketown

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Eastwood

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Starview

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Dewdrop

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

halfmoonie

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I'm stuck on a few choices for my new town ^___^
I'd love some help deciding, or ideas!
My first towns name is Halfmoon (hence, Halfmoonie).
My current choices:
Lilycove
Bloom
Eastwood
Starview
Dewdrop
Laketown (I like LOTR)

I'm also open to new ideas c:

If I got the chance to rename my town (I seriously HATE the name Rosewood now) I'd name it Magnolia. It gives me 'nature-y vibes' but, I like Bloom too, it sounds short and sweet! ^u^

Last edited:
If I got the chance to rename my town (I seriously HATE the name Rosewood now) I'd name it Magnolia. It gives me 'nature-y vibes' but, I like Bloom too, it sounds short and sweet! ^u^

I love the name Rosewood! That was one of my options but two of my friends have the same name haha.

I really like the name Star View. Since your other town has moon in it it would be really cool if your second town had the word stars in it.

I really like the name Star View. Since your other town has moon in it it would be really cool if your second town had the word stars in it.

haha i agree! i've decided to keep switching it whenever rover asks me since its going to take me a while to find a town map i like c:

I looove starview...

idk if you do all the dream town stuff, like making an elaborate town and stuff, but I can see it...upload it late at night with all the stars shining...the shiny pwps...:3

Whenever I need a name, I always like to combine two words together, so I'd say anything except for Bloom. Dewdrop sounds the most interesting for me.

I voted for Starview since I think that sounds awesome and would fit in with your town named halfmoon.

I suck at naming my town so I just name it Hoenn everytime.

I ended up naming it Starview ^__^ Thanks everyone.
I'm planning to restart it once I have enough TBT to buy my dreamies.
Planning to name it Dewdrop after c:

Back