• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need help figuring something out

Ichigo Senpai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Good evening everyone!

I currently have Erik in my camping site and i really want him to move in, except that i already have all my villager slots taken up! Is there any way i can get Erik to move into my town? Perhaps by TT? I highly doubt what i am asking is possible, but i just want to make sure in case i'm missing an opportunity!

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, if you have 10 villagers in your town.. There is no way to get Erik into your town from the campsite D: .. The only way you could get him from there is if you have 9 or less D:

Aw, i see! Thanks for telling me! :)

Good luck getting him! I have him in my town as a dreamy, he's so awesome <3 .. Perhaps you could head over to the Villager Trading Plaza section of the Re-Tail forum and have a look for him :) .. Whether you're bell-rich or not, it's worth a try :D

Back