• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

need help finding a certain path with snow variation please!

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
xgia1k.jpg

this is not my photo. credits go to owner.

I need to find these little stepping stone paths with seasonal variation meaning I need winter, fall, spring & summer! I'm having absolutely no luck... I'm making a forest themed town so I need stones and whatever other paths (seasonal) you can link me to that you think would look awesome in a forest town!

thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Last edited:
I hope this is what you're looking for!

oh I like those! I need variations for fall and the other seasons too though :c
maybe another path for like main areas as well? the step stones will be in certain areas.

7a2e8db1bb1beb2de57b94d2339d87a1.jpg

Idk if you would like those, but there's one for every season. I'll continue looking.

I actually went on this specific website called "thunlinma" and painstakingly copied every single pixel of those same stepping stones in order for me to customize the background to my desire, maybe you'd like to do the same? I don't have the qr code machine yet because I reset on New Year's Eve, so I can't give you the qr for the snow variation I made.

I actually went on this specific website called "thunlinma" and painstakingly copied every single pixel of those same stepping stones in order for me to customize the background to my desire, maybe you'd like to do the same? I don't have the qr code machine yet because I reset on New Year's Eve, so I can't give you the qr for the snow variation I made.
I use Thulinma (link) too, you know you don't have to copy every pixel though, it'll generate a QR code for the pattern you make that you can just scan in. You can also upload any QR code of your own, copy your "creator info", and paste it on another pattern, and it'll edit the QR code so the game will think you created it, so you can edit it in the game whenever you want :)

I use Thulinma (link) too, you know you don't have to copy every pixel though, it'll generate a QR code for the pattern you make that you can just scan in. You can also upload any QR code of your own, copy your "creator info", and paste it on another pattern, and it'll edit the QR code so the game will think you created it, so you can edit it in the game whenever you want :)

And for that I'm dying to get the qr code machine hehe. xD But I promised not to speed up my game so I have to wait about 10 or 11 more days aaah ; _ ;

Those are Rae's stones!

She hasn't put up winter ones yet, but here are the seasonal variations that she has shared so far + some advice she gives on matching the ground color. I think she has ones to cover all the way from spring to early fall.

I actually found out I can give you the qr here, here's the modified version. It matches the snow perfectly.

Screenshot_2016-01-02-12-27-13-1.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-02-12-28-50-1.jpg

And these are for dirt patches, it was fairly hard to match but after trial and error these match perfectly as well!

Screenshot_2016-01-03-22-33-08-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-03-22-32-15-1.jpg

Last edited:
I actually found out I can give you the qr here, here's the modified version. It matches the snow perfectly.

View attachment 160886View attachment 160887

And these are for dirt patches, it was fairly hard to match but after trial and error these match perfectly as well!

View attachment 160888
View attachment 160889

perfect!!! all I need is some fall ones..!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those are Rae's stones!

She hasn't put up winter ones yet, but here are the seasonal variations that she has shared so far + some advice she gives on matching the ground color. I think she has ones to cover all the way from spring to early fall.

this is perfect as well. thanks!
I have the snow, dirt & summer/spring ones all I need is fall now

Last edited:
anyone have fall or snow ones?

Here are the fall ones, this one took a while to find the right shade but here it is!

Screenshot_2016-01-03-23-38-46-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-03-23-43-44-1.jpg

*Edited to correct the miss-pixeled edge*

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-03-23-40-20-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-03-23-40-20-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Back