• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Need help in understanding and possible fix and a side question

Nekoboi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi I need help in this and get this fixed or get my item back. I had a silver shovel and it was being held by my character and a few days later ( I rode the tardis ) and I notice my shovel is gone from my storage. I check my bag and it wasn't there either. How did it disappear , and how do I get it back ?

And does online play with others speed up the shops upgrades?

Last edited:
New Leaf has ways of punishing you for time traveling. For example if it detects that you time traveled all your turnips will spoil even if you just brought them minutes ago. Don't know about your shovel though but once it's gone it's gone.

As for speeding up shop upgrades yes but only if the other players buy stuff. There's also a minimum number of days between upgrades too.

Aw drats I hate that but if that the case oh well. And thanks for letting me know. If anyone else can confirm this about the punishment with tool please do

Back