• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Need help please

Dizneyluver42

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi I'm new to Animal Crossing, New Horizon. I am having an issue though; I placed the 3 plots housing kits, created the items needed, and I've invited 3 people to join my island and they agreed. However it's now day 13 and no one has moved in and the houses haven't been built. What am I doing wrong?

Did you place the exterior items outside the houses? As well as tje interior items inside the box?

Sometimes the exterior items are too far away so it doesnt count
--
One time this happened to me and it was just because I didnt go and talk to Tom.

Hi thank you! Yes, I placed the exterior items as close as I could drop them. I've attached a picture to show the placement; it's the same for all 3. I have completed the interior ones as well. And I have talked to Tom every day and he says the same thing, he's waiting on it to be completed. So I'm at a loss

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_190919816.jpg
    IMG_20220820_190919816.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
Did you place the exterior items outside the houses? As well as tje interior items inside the box?

Sometimes the exterior items are too far away so it doesnt count
--
One time this happened to me and it was just because I didnt go and talk to Tom.
haha took a while for me to figure out to place the exterior items outside ;) ;D

Back