• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need help upgrading shop using Wiimmfi.

Chronos314_XD

The only person who still plays acww online. 😔
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, this is my first post on this website, I need help upgrading the shop and I need someone online to come to my town and buy 1 item from Nookway so I can upgrade to Nookingtons. I already know how to connect to Wiimmfi so you don't have to worry about that. My freind code is: 382854692933 the town name is "Chronos" and my player name is "Antonio" also if you need help upgrading the shop I don't mind buying something from your store as well.

yo man! Id love to come by, my friend code is 3484-9434-5620

When do you wanna play
Yo thanks! I don't got anything going on today so wherever your ready pretty much, we can do it now if your able to, I appreciate your help!

Yo thanks! I don't got anything going on today so wherever your ready pretty much, we can do it now if your able to, I appreciate your help!
alright ill get my ds out ill be on this thread if u need to reach me. Before I get to your town im gona grab some stuff, idk what but ill find something
Post automatically merged:

btw, whats ur wifi settings, I was having trouble with mkds last time and i changed the settings howd u get urs to work

alright ill get my ds out ill be on this thread if u need to reach me. Before I get to your town im gona grab some stuff, idk what but ill find something
Post automatically merged:

btw, whats ur wifi settings, I was having trouble with mkds last time and i changed the settings howd u get urs to work

I used this video to help me get it working, check the description for the updated most recent DNS settings to get it to work

Back